Primary Care / Family Medicine
We treat every member of the family.
We focus on treating the patient, not just the disease. A dedication to excellence is evident in every aspect of our practice, from prevention to diagnosis and from treatment to follow-up care. The highest level of quality and concern is made possible through our philosophy of compassionate and personalized care using the latest technological advances available. For these reasons, patients travel to visit our providers from all over the area.
Family Medicine physicians take care of your entire family. This includes newborns, children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Your physician can provide preventative care, acute care and health educations for all ages. This includes minor surgery and removal of skin lesions. All of our Family Medicine physicians are available to take care of you and your family’s medical needs.
- Same-day appointments for minor injuries
- Routine checkups and screenings for specific health concerns
- Management of chronic illness or conditions
- Men’s Health
- Well Women Exams
- Well Baby and Child Exams
- A wide range of skin care (dermatology), from removal of skin tags and warts to biopsies
- Coordination of at-home or nursing-home care as needed
- Referrals to specialists for serious illnesses such as cancer or heart disease